In your 20’s
Combination skin, part dry and part oily (particularly in the forehead and nose area referred to as the t-zone), may have you conscious of your pore size, which might seem clogged due to increased sebum production and bacteria causing acne. At Artisan Med Spa, we customize our services for each individual. The following are some of our most popular treatments for men and women in their 20’s.
ARTISAN MEDSPA SIGNATURE FACIAL
This facial uses ingredients rich in antioxidants to gently exfoliate your skin and prepare it for gentle pore cleansing. This is an excellent opportunity for our skilled aestheticians to better understand the needs of your skin and discuss your personal goals.
MEDICAL GRADE PEEL
This non-invasive peel utilizes a newer generation of peeling agents to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation. Reveal healthier skin and see dramatic results. For normal, dry, oily, combination, aging and sensitive skin. Best results are seen with 3-6 treatments.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Reduce unwanted hair using the safe, effective technical advances of laser therapy, and dare to be bare!
Your Artisan Med Spa skin practitioner can introduce you to dermally active products for proven results, some suggestions are:
- Gentle cleansers for normal skin such as our Self-Foaming Gentle Cleanser from the RX Line
- Toners for combination skin such as the Conditioning Solution from the Skin Ceuticals Line
- Lightweight lotion moisturizer such as Physical Fusion Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 from the Skin Ceuticals or Phyto Moisture from RX
- Nighttime serums to increase cell turnover, like Vitamin C and E Complex from Skin Ceuticals.
- Spot treatments for breakouts and flare-ups such as a Balancing Clay Masque fromSkin Ceuticals or an Acne Treatment Solution from RX
- Sun Protection such as Phyto Protect SPF25+ from our RX Line
Please fill with your details