Service Treatment Etiquette
Our job as professionals is to exceed your expectations. We guarantee our work and are here to serve you. We strive hard to bring our customers a level of quality that is unparalleled in our community. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Please turn you cell-phones off upon entry into the treatment area. Should the need arise, guests are welcome to use our telephone.
- Artisan Med Spa is designed as an oasis of tranquility, peace and quiet. Our Med Spa can accommodate all individuals aged nine years and older for treatment. We ask that you refrain bringing younger children to the Med Spa and/or leaving them unattended at the reception area.
- Please refrain from bringing jewelry and other valuables to the Med Spa. Regretfully the Med Spa Management cannot assume responsibility for the loss or damage of your personal articles and items.
- Our trained therapists will custom design your treatments based on your desired needs and goals. Please provide them with feedback as to your comfort and special troubled areas.
- Please just Relax and Enjoy your experience. Permit our therapists to pamper you and to provide you with the services that you have reserved.
- During the treatment sessions, you may decide to be silent or quietly talkative. Your therapist will follow your lead.
- While receiving a specific treatment, your choice of clothing is optional. Generally, it is recommended to undress completely for all massages and other body services. For dry treatment, your therapist will keep your body professionally draped and only expose the area that will be worked upon. For wet services such as body wraps, as a rule, you will not be draped in order to reap maximum benefits. If nudity prohibits you from fully enjoying your treatment, you may decide to wear your swimsuit for these services.
- Please share public space respectfully with other Med Spa guests.
- Please be aware that the treatment rooms must be prepared and used for the next guest. Please vacate your room upon completion of service(s) within a reasonable amount of time.
- You are more than welcome to use the locker room facilities and its personal amenities before and after your treatments.
- Please provide us with a candid and honest feedback. Your opinions count and are very valuable to us. We use your feedback for our Med Spa’s pursuit of excellence and in our attempts to improve our guest services and experience.
In order to be able to provide a quiet, relaxing and harmonious Med Spa environment to all of our guests, the following guest behaviors will be considered “unacceptable” by Artisan Med Spa:
- Exhibiting lewd behavior
- Being inebriated or under influence
- Being disrespectful to other guests.
- Exhibiting demeaning and abusive behavior toward receptionists or therapists.
Such behavior does not conform to spa etiquette and against Artisan Med Spa’s proclaimed goal of satisfying all its guests. When encountering such behaviors, the situation will be addressed with respect and attempts will be made to reach an agreeable outcome.
Med Spa Attire:
For experiencing ultimate in relaxation, you may decide to dress in comfortable and non-restrictive clothing. If you desire, you will be offered a plush robe and slippers for your use while at the Med Spa.
- Gratuities are not included in the price of services or packages.
- Our staff will graciously accept your gratuities as an expression of your satisfaction for a “job well done”.
- In the Med Spa climate, the customary average gratuity is 15%-18% of the cost of service.
- You do not need to carry money around with you and worry about this while enjoying the Med Spa’s facilities.
- For your convenience, our front desk personnel will provide you with a “gratuity” envelope during your check out process. Your therapist’s name will be identified on the envelope.
- You can either use cash or ask the receptionist to charge your desired gratuity to your credit card.